tennis-tennis
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
tennis-tennis

Have fun with tennis-tennis and see the true face of this sport :=)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...

5 participants
AuteurMessage
lilibel

lilibel

Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Empty
MessageSujet: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedSam Jan 20, 2007 6:59 am

Voila my problem i m really thin and a buy a shorty like Tati shorty but there is a problem when i try tu put it like tati we can see all my as* lol! lol!
How tati can do it without can see nothing?? scratch I don't have a big "back" but i can't do like her Crying or Very sad Question Question No
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... 401802565rp
well i can wear like that...But....

Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Sanstitre1ya
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Vlcsnap17092953qg
like that i can't!!!!!!!!! affraid
And this is a another question why we can see nothing???
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... 441pv
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... 596nn
If you've got an answer... scratch lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
orfeus

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedSam Jan 20, 2007 9:55 am

well not sure but I'll give it a try:D ...ain't the "problem" in hips? ...mean Tati's got a rather broad hips that might...erm;)..."support" the pants, tho' her butt ain't that big...just a "theory" Very Happy
lilibel

lilibel

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedSam Jan 20, 2007 12:26 pm

orfeus a écrit:
well not sure but I'll give it a try:D ...ain't the "problem" in hips? ...mean Tati's got a rather broad hips that might...erm;)..."support" the pants, tho' her butt ain't that big...just a "theory" Very Happy
yes you're right cheers but there a an another problem why we don't see her *** even if her hips are broad so where is her *** lool
monf

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedSam Jan 20, 2007 7:27 pm

j'en remet une couche....
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Fdx8os
Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Gggf9wi
Mira

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedSam Fév 10, 2007 11:52 pm

ah la la lol! Tati doesn't have a**, she's punt (plate ?) but she knows how to choose her clothes!! I like her style!
Joko

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_minipostedMar Mar 06, 2007 10:56 am

Pourquoi vous causez en anglais ? Shocked Embarassed

Mon avis c'est que Tati a de belles hances comme il faut mais le reste c'est trop plat, surtout le fessier, faut rebomber tout ça Laughing
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...   Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back... Icon_miniposted

Mademoiselle hot pant's the mystere of her back...
Page 1 sur 1